Let's kick off the year with some creative work and family bonding! DIY necklace with your favorite animal character!
What to expect:
1. Aim to Improve child's focus skill by paying attention and listening to instruction given (child need to pick materials needed to DIY the necklace)
2. Learn the name of the animal (toy)
3. Encourage child to spell his/her own name by using alphabet bead
4. Improve child’s fine motor skill.
5. Bonding time (Parent assistance recommended)
6. Beautiful and unique necklace for you to bring home!
Recommended age: 3- 5 years old
Date: 3 February 2018, Saturday
Venue: The Playfair 2nd edition: Suntec City Tower 4, East Atrium #02-721 (Near Polliwogs)
Time: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Maximum number of participants: 8
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the workshop. A full refund will be provided otherwise.
No cancellation for no-shows, however you can collect the take-home craft pack within 2 weeks from the workshop date.
Remark: All toys are non-toxic and BPA free.